Book Title: Kolkata & West Bengal
Author: Itmb Canada
Format: Paperback | 112 pages
Publication Date: 15 Aug 2016
No visit to India is complete without some time spent in West Bengal, a cultured corner of the subcontinent. Wonderfully fertile lands fed by the great Ganga River are home to terracotta temples, hill stations and bustling cities. From the cool air of Darjeeling to the mangrove forests of Sunderbans Tiger Reserve, Footprint's Kolkata & West Bengal covers all the top attractions in this unique region, plus lesser-known sights off the beaten track.
* Essentials section with practical tips on getting there and around.
* Background section with fascinating information on the region's fascinating history and culture.
* Comprehensive listings of where to eat, sleep & relax.
* Detailed street maps for Kolkata, Darjeeling & other key destinations.
* Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprint Handbook will help you get the most out of Kolkata and West Bengal without weighing you down.